9th Latin American Workshop on Cliques in Graphs
in conjunction with Discrete Mathematics and Applications Workshop 2020
We are very pleased to announce that the 9th Latin American Workshop on Cliques in Graphs will be held remotely on November 25, 2020. Following the previous workshops at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2002); La Plata, Argentina (2006); Guanajuato, Mexico (2008); Itaipava, Brazil (2010); Buenos Aires, Argentina (2012); Pirenópolis, Brazil (2014); La Plata, Argentina (2016); and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2018), the workshop is meant to foster interaction between the Latin American Graph Theory and Combinatorics community, whose research interests include cliques, clique graphs, the behavior of cliques and other topics in Graph Theory.
This year LAWCG will take place in conjunction with the Discrete Mathematics and Applications Workshop (MDA). The MDA is a national scientific event which gathers together researchers from renowned research centers in the field of Discrete and Combinatorial Mathematics, and students and teachers from public high schools. Since 2013, MDA has promoted the dissemination of Mathematics through activities inserted in projects supported by Brazilian funding agencies CAPES, CNPq and FAPERJ.
LAWCG+MDA’20 has the honor to celebrate the 70th birthday of professor and researcher Célia Picinin de Mello who, in addition to being a very dear and special person, contributed significantly to the area of Computer Science.
The official languages are English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Plenary talks are confirmed by:
- João Meidanis, UNICAMP, Brazil.
- Carmen Ortiz, UV, Chile; and Mónica Villanueva, USACH, Chile.
Following LAWCG 2020, there will be a special volume of Matemática Contemporânea, a journal of the Brazilian Mathematical Society.
- 12/01/2022 We are glad to announce the publishing of the Matemática Contemporânea special issue of the 9th LAWCG.
- 08/02/2021 Check the Schedule with the uploaded videos!
- 08/02/2021 Second Call for extended abstracts to the special issue of Matemática Contemporânea.
- 06/12/2020 Invitation to submit original contributions for a special issue of Matemática Contemporânea.
- 23/11/2020 Popular voting for the best poster award is closed!
- 16/11/2020 Popular voting for the best poster award is open!
- 16/11/2020 Gallery of Posters available!
- 16/11/2020 Book of Abstracts available!
- 15/10/2020 Registration is open!
- 08/08/2020 Conference Program is available now!
- Easychair opening date: February 23rd, 2021 (00:00 in GMT)
- Easychair closing date: April 11th, 2021 (23:59 in GMT)
- Poster submissions open on August 25th, 2020
- Closing date for poster submissions on October 1st, 2020
- Notification of acceptance until October 15th, 2020
- Registration open on October 15th, 2020
- Proceedings available on November 15th, 2020
- Popular voting for the best poster award: November 15th - 22nd, 2020
- Conference on November 25th, 2020