Matemática Contemporânea - special issue LAWCG 2020
Call for Posters
Posters covering original work on the conference topics will be selected for presentation. Authors should submit a one-page poster, A0 landscape oriented (Width: 118.9 cm, Length: 84.1), of their work in pdf format via .
If you have never used EasyChair, then you must register a free account before starting the submission process.
Authors may use the following optional template:
Best Poster Award
In this edition, LAWCG 2020 promotes the Best Poster Award. The prizes will be given to the accepted posters with the most creative design and clarity of the presentation. There will be two awards: the popular voting and the choice of the Scientific Committee. The award winners will be announced on the workshop day. Each author of the winning poster will receive the book
Teoria Computacional de Grafos
Jayme Luiz Szwarcfiter
Rio de Janeiro, Elsevier, 2018.
The proceedings of the workshop will be published after the event by Matemática Contemporânea, a journal of the Brazilian Mathematical Society. All participants of the conference will be invited to submit an extended abstract describing their contributions. The submitted papers will go through the normal peer review process, following the guidelines of Matemática Contemporânea.
- 08/02/2021 Check the Schedule with the uploaded videos!
- 08/02/2021 Second Call for extended abstracts to the special issue of Matemática Contemporânea.
- 06/12/2020 Invitation to submit original contributions for a special issue of Matemática Contemporânea.
- 23/11/2020 Popular voting for the best poster award is closed!
- 16/11/2020 Popular voting for the best poster award is open!
- 16/11/2020 Gallery of Posters available!
- 16/11/2020 Book of Abstracts available!
- 15/10/2020 Registration is open!
- 08/08/2020 Conference Program is available now!
- Easychair opening date: February 23rd, 2021 (00:00 in GMT)
- Easychair closing date: April 11th, 2021 (23:59 in GMT)
- Poster submissions open on August 25th, 2020
- Closing date for poster submissions on October 1st, 2020
- Notification of acceptance until October 15th, 2020
- Registration open on October 15th, 2020
- Proceedings available on November 15th, 2020
- Popular voting for the best poster award: November 15th - 22nd, 2020
- Conference on November 25th, 2020